1cuerda o cadena de la cual se tira para que se frene en una emergencia
- British Transport Police received a report that a man had pulled the communication cord and the train stopped on the King Edward Rail Bridge.
- In her case it was the communication cord on which she was supposed to pull to indicate distress.
- We tackled these by encouraging passengers to pull the communication cord whenever they saw a crime and offering a reward of £1,000 each time they did.
- The train is passing a narrow peninsula of land, and on sudden impulse he pulls the communication cord and the train grinds to a halt.
- The hat blew out of the window, whereupon he pulled the communication cord.