1(prestado en lugar de cumplir una pena de prisión) trabajo comunitario masculino
- Thanks to all who have contributed to this voluntary community service.
- He accomplished that goal and used the unity to spawn success in the area of community service.
- He has a fantastic CV, including all kinds of community service and professional accomplishment.
- She also mentioned the church's community service during the war.
- Once again, we congratulate our award winners for their outstanding contributions to community service.
- The program will recognize those clubs that reach out to the public through community service.
- Winners were selected from the fields of sport, arts and entertainment, and community service.
- All employees are required to do community service, says Robertson.
- Fortunately I didn't go to jail, I did receive a sentence of community service hours.
- Roy's tireless work is recognized this year by an award for community service.
- Dozens of people I know are involved in voluntary community service in one way or another, and seek no reward, nor even expenses.
- The orchestra has received the Prince of Wales Trophy for community service for its continued work with youth in the area.
- All school-leavers will be required to have achieved basic maths, English and IT and to have done community service.
- He was remembered for both his medical skills and his community service.
- Many are people nominated for their work in education, health, local sport and the area of community service.
- How mean can you get, when 43 volunteers freely give their own time to this very valuable community service.
- The community service award is for people or organisations who have helped to improve the quality of life for people in this town.
- Her community service includes volunteering as a tutor.