In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coche de empresa masculino
- This will help both you and your drivers manage their fuel bills and make sure that both employer and employee got the most from their company car.
- It seems that employers may have to add career coaching to the employment package in the same way as the company car, share options and health package.
- But whether that would be enough to persuade me to pick it as my company car is difficult to say.
- Although I did not get the performance I was expecting, it is still an excellent car and one I would be proud to have as a company car.
- If you get a company car which includes all petrol paid on both business and private mileage plus all running costs you pay fairly hefty taxes on this perk.
- The taxation levied on employees with a company car is based on the full list price of the vehicle.
- Well, if you drive a company car you don't have to worry about insurance, road tax, servicing or repairs and maintenance.
- Oh yes, it was the very stuff of life to have a company car in those days.
- Driving a company car (not by my choice) is also an expensive item taxwise.
- Rumours of the end of the company car, following a change in the personal tax regime, seemed greatly exaggerated.
- The company car, once the ultimate perk for business executives, could soon be heading for the scrapyard.
- He had his own sports car, a company car, a runabout car and another one, presumably for times when the other three were not available.
- Similarly nothing can be awarded where a company car was to be used only for business purposes.
- If you must have a car, take your company car as part of your payoff.
- But he may trade in his Piaggio moped for a company car if he passes his driving test later this year.
- I had a company car at the time and one of the headlights was less bright than the other one.
- So, for example, if you receive any benefits in kind from your employer, such as a company car or medical insurance, this should be listed.
- Mr Bennett said the victim was more than £35,000 out of pocket as a result of the loss as the car was a company car for his own business.
- The new pay system includes a controversial plan to ask managers to accept a car allowance instead of a company car.
- If I was offered the chance to have this as my company car I would be very happy indeed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.