In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1femenino compilaciónfemenino recopilación
- Which on the strength of this compilation of material drawn from a decade of honest toil is hard to fathom.
- Department staff have been detailed for compilation of the clippings, scrutiny and design.
- Collation of data, compilation of the figure, and final drafting were done by DM.
- It not only makes your life colorful, it also makes it easy to spot errors ahead of compilation.
- The compilation of such a list culled from thousands of votes is also valuable in a historical sense.
- When completed it will be sent back to the CTO for compilation and then forwarded to St. Maarten.
- There is need to pay special attention on research and compilation, he said.
- They are the product of a long process of composition and compilation.
- There has been no compilation of even the most basic demographics about who is receiving points.
2(collection)recopilación femeninoa compilation of her greatest hits — una recopilación de sus grandes éxitos
- before noun compilation album — álbum recopilatorio
- Her records also appear in other LP compilations not mentioned but the most comprehensive ones are those referred to above.
- Of all these titles, the main feature I see it having over previous compilations is the multiplayer component.
- Book and magazine compilations of the best album covers highlight numerous works from this era.
- The books are compilations of art and feelings from school children and adults.
- Our top 10 usually consists of exclusively Brazilian bands and telenovela soundtrack compilations.
- Out of the all the compilations I've put together, I've probably used this track the most.
- A pop star's death is normally the cue for record companies to rush out the reissues and compilations.
- But what is certainly different, from most compilations at least, is the way it is assembled as a whole.
- These books are compilations of Groening's old news-paper cartoon strips from 20 years ago.
- It can be found on dozens of compilations, but appeared first on this debut full-length album.
- Inside are homemade CD compilations of music that he often knows little about.
- Numerous compilations of mountain songs appeared in continental Europe as well.
- Weston is undeterred by the less-than-successful track record of eclectic compilations.
- But just watch out for misleadingly packaged comedy compilations.
- At the end of each year, compilations of the poems written by the members were brought out.
- To gauge by the shudder of inadequacy this compilation can send through its readers, that may be for the best.
- Nursery rhymes or pop compilations will keep the children entertained.
- Just listening through, I pondered on the role of compilations in a record collection.
- The best clean pop stuff is on these weird compilations and soundtracks.
- No, it's record companies approaching and paying to put their songs on the compilations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.