In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1citas por computadora femenino América Latinacitas por ordenador femenino Españabefore noun computer dating agency — agencia de citas por computadora (or ordenador etc.) femenino
- computer dating service — servicio de citas por computadora (or ordenador etc.)
- It goes way beyond computer dating and verges on the frighteningly weird!
- This one was called match.com, and it was, simply put, computer dating for those with personal computers.
- At the same time, much of the social stigma associated with computer dating appears to have dissipated.
- With modern computer dating, he says, women have to be a bit careful.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.