In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1timo masculino coloquialestafa femenino
- Warnings have been given in the past about the con trick being used in the town, with people being urged to stand by machines where possible if they have a problem.
- So if it is true that work is a gigantic con trick that we are now waking up to, the question remains: if we dismantle the job system, then what do we replace it with?
- It is patently clear to me now that this current sorry state of affairs has been a carefully contrived con trick from day one.
- It seems that sometimes the oldest con tricks are amongst the most successful.
- Frankly, I am puzzled as to why so many people fall for the biggest con trick of the century.
- It could be the biggest con trick ever, but it cannot be ignored.
- Crime reduction officers are warning people in Tendring about a number of con tricks hitting the area.
- If it does turn out that he has (apparently repeatedly) been the victim of a massive con trick, he might want to ponder if his own behaviour left him exposed.
- Yet, almost immediately that was shown to be a giant con trick.
- There is also an aspect of the con trick about the whole thing.
- This one just has to rank as the most transparent con trick around.
- ‘But the word is spreading that ‘housing choice’ is a con trick.’
- If that isn't a political con trick of the first order, I don't know what is.
- Clubs need to be aware of this con trick otherwise they will be paying a high price.
- Tenants in Camden have rejected this con trick and all the bullying and propaganda that came with it.
- So the beauty of blending is really something of a con trick, for its real purpose is to increase profits.
- It's a con trick to argue that using quieter jets to increase night flights doesn't matter.
- This is nothing but a con trick to keep it as a local road and force the local people to deal with the problem.
- If we go to a gallery and see four metres of framed white canvas, is it minimalism, or a con trick?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.