In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1álbum monográfico masculinoálbum conceptual masculino
- The song's evocative imagery and fetching arrangement deserve a better concept album than the jumbled pastiche of Control.
- It's a really writerly idea, sort of the filmic equivalent of a concept album.
- Touted as a concept album, or even as a punk rock opera, the album gets somewhat close to that mark.
- The only thing less palatable than a concept album is an annotated concept album that explicitly states each song's plot and theme.
- It is not a concept album, nor is it experimental.
- At the age of thirteen, I decided to record my own concept album.
- The idea of a hip-hop concept album is a rather silly affair to propose.
- Of course it's not a concept album per se, but it certainly carries a central theme; alienation, recourse to old ways and a general state of detachment.
- But still, he's prepared to admit this is more or less a concept album.
- Now, you may be wary of anything that sounds like it might be a concept album, rock opera or multimedia experience; and you would be right to be wary.
- It's hard not to be curious when confronted with a concept album about witches.
- So maybe it is an entire concept album about involuntary muscle twitches.
- Young's new album is a loose concept album that has been describe as an ‘audio novel.’
- Well, forgive me for saying so, but you can skip the introductory tracks because the whole idea of a concept album alone is enough to kill anyone's high.
- It goes without saying that this is a concept album, the theme being memories of past lives, and a murder mystery.
- It was a rock opera, and because it was a concept album it seemed to attract a lot of music people.
- There is this theory that every record is a concept album.
- This film is like a three-minute novelty record that has been turned into a triple-disc concept album.
- It's a sleazy concept album about life as a rock & roll player.
- Great concept album, this one deserved double album status.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.