In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1concesionario masculinoconcesionaria femenino
- Forest concessionaires should also be granted certificates to ensure that forests are managed with attention also given to local residents, the research said.
- These include the devising of appropriate clauses to ensure that safari-hunting concessionaires were made to deliver on various undertakings made in concession agreements.
- Our great-grandfather Charles and his brother Frank were traveling concessionaires back in 1885.
- The company started operation in 2000 when four concessionaires pooled their quotas into one operating unit; hence the name Etale which, loosely translated, means a pool.
- No new visitor centers or highways were to be built, and no corporate concessionaires imported to feed and house sightseers.
- To remain in business Gendor started to negotiate catching agreements with outside concessionaires.
- Arnotts has drawn up a list and is talking to retailers prepared to enter as concessionaires.
- It pays €260,000 in rent for a store on Grafton Street which it leases to concessionaires River Island and Impulse, and also leases a small store in Stillorgan shopping centre in Dublin.
- Depending on the concession agreement, the concession will either be fully granted to the concessionaire or part of it will go to the state, MPs decided.
- When talking to new black shareholders and concessionaires in the hake industry, one hears mostly how slowly things are moving.
- When new contractors and concessionaires bought out old ones at the airport, they were under no obligation either to keep the workers or honor their contracts.
- In other cases, concessionaires renegotiate contracts in order to shift losses to taxpayers.
- The annual concession royalty is to be no less than 12 per cent of the annual income accruing to the concessionaire.
- Bial is awaiting the Centre's guidelines relating to commercial activities and ground handling before calling bids for concessionaires on airport land.
- He said that no loan agreement had been signed by the selected concessionaire and creditor banks.
- Marco Fishing is a hake concessionaire, while the other two concentrate their efforts on tuna.
- In Yellowstone, we turned a large number of campground operations over to a concessionaire and plowed the income back into campground facilities.
- One auditor is expected to audit 10 concessionaires a month.
- The Government has also approved the extension of the management contract of Hifab International to run Zambia Railways until June 2002 when the concessionaire will take over.
- Digital phone concessionaires are quarrelling about whose system is better.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.