In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conciliación femeninothe matter must go to conciliation — el asunto debe someterse a conciliación
- Damage caused by measures taken in excess of the Convention must be compensated, and disputes are subject to compulsory conciliation and arbitration.
- Your Honour referred to the Workplace Relations Act as being a significant departure from history in terms of the delineation between conciliation and arbitration.
- Depending on the mandate in specific cases, conciliation can thus vary from a form of institutionalized negotiation to something akin to non-binding arbitration.
- Additionally, a pre-trial statement does not need to be filed with the board of viewers prior to the conciliation / hearing.
- Conciliation talks were postponed indefinitely on August 10, prompting the union to serve the strike notice.
- Management and unions meet today at the Labour Relations Court for conciliation talks on the planned 500-job redundancy package.
- The two sides met for five hours at the London headquarters of the conciliation service Acas, far longer than had been expected.
- The behaviour of the two institutions under co-decision is illustrated in Exhibit 5.1, a chronology of the working time directive in conciliation.
- We also offer a conciliation service in disputes over accessibility.
- Selig's power base among the owners is built on a record of consensus and conciliation, not damn-the-torpedoes, full-speed-ahead action.
- You could bring also bring an action in a small claims (or conciliation) court.
- Thus conciliation made a recognizable difference to the content of Community legislation.
- Our conciliation process avoids an overly legalistic approach.
- It was proposed to organise the whole state structure in the manner of a system of chambers of conciliation.
- In all cases the employers sought the certificates before exhausting all conciliation and arbitration remedies available.
- On April 27, a conciliation meeting was held.
- Section 103 with the completion of the conciliation proceedings and the exercise of conciliation powers.
- Global or regional organizations may provide good offices, mediation, or conciliation for states involved in environmental disputes.
- The issue has already hit the Australian Industrial Relations Commission where conciliation attempts have failed.
- A new conciliation program for victims of conjugal violence is greeted with skepticism on the part of social workers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.