In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1also hair conditioneracondicionador masculinoenjuague masculino América Latinasuavizante masculino Españabálsamo masculino Chile
- Ideally you want manure from horses bedded on straw, since the straw soaks up urine and rots down with the manure to produce a great conditioner.
- When this material is used as a fertilizer and soil conditioner, the dilution of the manure with the litter material should be considered.
- With diesels it's important the radiator fluid had a conditioner added at the right service interval.
- They also had the likes of Kevin Ward and Apollo Perelini, who is their conditioner now.
- Water softeners and conditioners work in different ways, but neither will have much effect on removing scale from a central heating system.
- For the interior, use a leather or vinyl conditioner.
- Speaking of mulch, apply a thick layer of organic compost, steer manure or redwood soil conditioner to improve soil throughout the garden.
- We get bromine from pesticides, dough conditioners, and from disinfectants for water in hot tubs and commercial spas.
- For cost-effective moisturizers and nail conditioners, he might consider products originally designed for the farm.
- After washing and drying the item is complete, rub a good leather conditioner into the fabric.
- Motorists should use a gas line antifreeze and fuel conditioners for vehicles with diesel engines.
- These are used in detergents, flour conditioners, some pharmaceuticals and meat tenderizers.
- I use a tap water conditioner that removes chlorine (breaks the chlorine bond) and detoxifies heavy metals.
- Thomas, 34 today, has been involved in just three games since re-joining York as their conditioner at the start of the season.
- Use bonfire ash as a conditioner for heavy soil; it adds potash to help fruit and flowers.
- When you combine the corn syrup with a water conditioner or surfactant system, you get synergies that help in the movement and performance of the product.
- Coat conditioners that contain an oil base are beneficial for both the coat and skin.
- As you are bowling, the lane conditioner is wearing off the lane.
- If you plan to stain end the grain, apply a wood conditioner before staining so the end won't soak up too much stain.
- I need more British conditioners, motivators, coaches and managers to get on my wavelength.
2also fabric conditionersuavizante masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.