In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The company's electrically conductive adhesive can bond electrical components that could be damaged by a hot solder.
- Under most circumstances, the matter in stars is so highly electrically conductive that magnetic fields can survive for millions or billions of years.
- Liquid crystal display device with transparent conductive film between pixel electrodes and signal or scanning lines
- The bottom layer of the molecular electronic device is transparent glass coated with a conductive material.
- Resistance soldering can be applied to electrically conductive materials that allow the passage of electric current.
- A conductive gate electrode is formed over a second dielectric layer overlying the channel region.
- The recess is filled with an electrically conductive material.
- The part uses a thermally conductive polycarbonate to draw heat away from the controller and dissipate it into the surrounding air.
- Still, the current density accommodated by conductive adhesives fell short of what's needed to support power-hungry devices like processors.
- Further, the pixel electrode overlaps the transparent conductive film for the common electrode to form a storage capacitor.
- A return electrode is positioned in electrical contact with the second electrically conductive fluid.
- Imagine that conductive electrodes are then attached to the surfaces and connected through an ammeter having a low internal resistance.
- Most people are familiar with electrically conductive and non-conductive materials.
- Despite concerns about the use of conductive irrigation solutions with electrosurgical devices, saline is the most common irrigant used.
- A first layer of insulating material is formed on the first layer of the electrically conductive material.
- The thick film conductive bonding material forms a conductive pad at each bonding location.
- The conductive sections work as heat conductive channels between the wiring board and the semiconductor device.
- A displacement material is deposited over the recessed conductive material.
- For internally heated salt baths, natural gas flame torches having a moderate flame are effective in melting a pool of molten salt for a conductive path between electrodes.
- In their collaborative project, Bennett designs the molecules and Tysoe studies the nature of surface interactions and their conductive properties.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.