In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1derechos conyugales masculino
- In 2003, according to two warders, a female prisoner fell pregnant despite there being no conjugal rights for prisoners at the facility.
- The granting of temporary conjugal rights might be a means of confusing a new dominant male as to the actual paternity of young cubs, thereby protecting them.
- My conjugal rights have been repeatedly violated and the Gender Commission shows no signs of taking up my case.
- In particular, the issue of conjugal rights for detained inpatients may be brought to the courts, especially for those in longer stay units.
- Those rights and pleasures include the enjoyment of family life, the exercise of conjugal rights and the right to found a family.
- But are we a little too warm-hearted when we think about sending wives and husbands behind the wall to defend conjugal rights?
- Unequal in public life, husband and wife were absolutely equal in conjugal rights.
- The tradition still survived of the father-in-law assuming the conjugal rights of a conscripted son.
- But critics say denial of sex within a marriage for whatever reasons can lead to marital discord as the traditional bride wealth a husband pays is believed to amount to a licence for unfettered conjugal rights.
- I understand that at the end of the party when the young couple retire to bed it is not yet time to assume their conjugal rights.
- At night, she would lie in bed and imagine she could hear the shuffle of his slippers as he approached her room to demand his conjugal rights.
- That man was widely quoted all over New Zealand as advocating conjugal rights for inmates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.