- For now, here is a quick run-down of how to use connectives to make complex sentences from simple ones.
- While one of them advised against using ‘while’ as a logical connective, I promptly found two such usages in the introduction to the same book.
- The assertional analysis identified relationships between nouns, connectives, and operators in phrases.
- The analysis of as such as a pure connective, liberated both from its antecedent and from its target of predication, may also apply to many of the examples where the antecedent and the modified noun phase are unexpectedly inaccessible.
- In addition, the long-distance binding/logophoric domain in East Asian languages can also be introduced by a logocentric complementizer or connective.