1tejido conjuntivo masculino
- This demonstrates that limb muscle cells have a different lineage to that of limb connective tissues (cartilage and tendons).
- Fibrosis is the replacement of functional hepatic tissue with nonfunctional connective tissue.
- They are arranged in bundles, separated by sheets of connective tissue containing collagen.
- A septum of connective tissue separates the circular muscle layers of the pylorus and duodenum.
- One of the special connective tissues, adipose tissue, serves as a reservoir of energy and as a soft packing in potential spaces and for organs.