In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1femenino zona protegida
- Finally, it must be remembered that this is a site in a conservation area in a national park.
- Unpopular plans to build ten family homes on unofficial allotments beside a village conservation area have been blocked.
- This is a conservation area, let us conserve and strengthen it.
- The special interest of the conservation area is twofold.
- However, it's in the middle of a conservation area, and that fairly much rules it out.
- Under planning law it is an offence to axe trees in a conservation area without approval.
- With visitor safety of utmost importance, tree surgeons were called in to make safe the conservation area's older trees.
- It said the trees are on council-owned land and not in a conservation area.
- A Sheffield suburb could soon be declared a conservation area to protect hundreds of Victoria villas.
- A householder alleged to have chopped down more than 20 mature trees in a conservation area of Bradford is to be prosecuted.
- The site is in the village conservation area and campaigners said the proposal would neither preserve or enhance it.
- The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.
- The whole part of the centre of the town is in the conservation area.
- The site, in a conservation area and set in nine acres of land, is expected to prove attractive to property developers.
- She has seen groups of young people in the cemetery, damaging gravestones and pulling up plants in the conservation area.
- He said many residents had other ideas about how the site could be used, including a bowling green, a wildlife conservation area or a park.
- Residents hope that an extension of the conservation area would protect the area from inappropriate development.
- If a property is within a conservation area then any development needs to be carefully assessed by planning authorities.
- They also include a registered park, an area of archaeological importance and a conservation area.
- But changes must blend into the conservation area to preserve and enhance characteristics worthy of retention.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.