1(worse/better) bastante(worse/better) considerablementethe situation has improved considerably — la situación ha mejorado considerablemente / en gran medida
- In truth, much of her verse is as light as souffle but has considerably more substance.
- The obvious answer is that the state has got considerably larger under Labour.
- He would be interesting to talk to because he knows considerably more about it than me.
- Getting legislation through the Senate in particular will be considerably easier.
- Most things got a little more than the starting price, some considerably more.