In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teoría de la conspiración femenino
- The most florid example of this mistake is the conspiracy theory.
- At the same time, when all is said and done, I must admit there is a conspiracy theory.
- You'll see vendors hawking everything from incense to books on the latest conspiracy theory.
- The power of the conspiracy theory has always been that it provides a simple explanation for complex problems.
- Second, the allegations were an effort to enhance the mystique of the show by suggesting a conspiracy theory.
- So there are all these things that sort of knock the whole idea of a conspiracy theory right out of the window.
- But it was never quite clear to me how any of this amounted to a conspiracy theory.
- No conspiracy theory is too outlandish not to find some traction among the population.
- It's not so much a conspiracy theory as a collective gullibility.
- You know, they don't operate or they're not operating under the whole conspiracy theory.
- In the end, the results are a bit like its own conspiracy theory: plenty of good ideas, but nothing to back them up.
- Hence, a good conspiracy theory is just the sort of thing that the press would love to uncover.
- But it all seems muddled in its rush to prove its own conspiracy theory.
- Then he went and ruined a good conspiracy theory, by explaining that it was a note so that two similar reports didn't get confused.
- Oh, and as always, there's a conservative conspiracy theory attached to the end of the piece.
- Even at this point there was still a misfit between the diabolical conspiracy theory and the popular conception of witchcraft.
- If, like myself, you sense a conspiracy theory lurking behind every tree, then I think you'll be glad that I did.
- Among those under 30, every third person, in fact, believed in the conspiracy theory.
- I don't believe in conspiracy theories, and that's why this is not a conspiracy theory.
- Is love for real or is it the biggest conspiracy theory of all times?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.