In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1conspirador masculinoconspiradora femenino
- The jury watched a video showing some of the alleged conspirators in animated discussion.
- She and her fellow conspirators had scored a number of hits on my umbrella.
- The conspirators gradually become enmeshed by their own plot and are dismayed to find they are as susceptible as their victims.
- He spent much of his career as a political conspirator, actively working to overthrow the government of Charles II of England.
- Mary and her conspirators openly discussed their plans in these encrypted letters, as they believed no one else would be able to read them.
- I felt like we were conspirators, and that, I think, was a great source of his charm.
- That merely sparked off their investigation, the aim of which was to discover the future plans of the conspirators.
- He is pressing for the five to be considered as unwitting accomplices to espionage, rather than conspirators.
- Once in Germany, he and the other conspirators visited chemists as they gathered chemicals to build the bomb.
- Among them were the conspirators of the genocide, officers who, for three years, had been plotting the slaughter.
- The conspirators believed they could seize her, and boldly imagined they could then use her to swing the country to them.
- Chapter Three brings us the conspirators, or some of the conspirators, four men waiting in a car on the road to San Cristóbal.
- To others, his actions could have seemed those of a deadly rival, a traitor, a conspirator.
- Most of the conspirators were in this country before he took the oath of office.
- Telephone records showed she was in contact with alleged conspirators.
- The novel, meanwhile, posits God as the ultimate conspirator, less a deity than a puppetmaster whose intentions are never clear.
- In fact, to the conspiracy theorist, the best proof of the ultimate conspiracy would be no evidence at all: for who, but the master conspirator, would be able to control the world without leaving any trace?
- Some government investigators believe other conspirators may be on the loose.
- The two, depicted by the media as shady political conspirators, said they felt out of their depth.
- This assassination had almost as many motives as it had conspirators.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.