In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1estreñimiento masculinoestitiquez femenino Chile
- Symptoms include tiredness, constipation and sensitivity to the cold.
- Constipation, diarrhoea or alternating constipation and diarrhoea are common symptoms.
- Other symptoms include fever, constipation and swelling of the stomach.
- The drug should not be used by patients who are currently constipated or whose main bowel symptom is constipation.
- Other commonly associated symptoms include nausea, vomiting, and constipation or diarrhea.
- The pain was crampy, located in the left upper quadrant, and initially associated with constipation.
- Women are more likely to suffer from constipation than diarrhoea.
- Nausea, diarrhea, constipation and dehydration may all be side effects of chemotherapy.
- Common causes of fecal incontinence include constipation, diarrhea, and muscle or nerve damage.
- At times, those with inflammatory bowel disease may also have constipation.
- This helps the body to eliminate toxins and waste products, and will also help counteract the common pregnancy complaints of constipation and nausea.
- Other possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, stomachache or constipation.
- Side-effects of antacids can include looseness of the bowels and constipation.
- Commonly in my practice the condition alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
- It isn't a disease but may be a symptom of severe constipation or emotional difficulties related to stool holding.
- These agents are not recommended for use in patients with severe chronic constipation or bowel disease.
- A doctor may also prescribe medications to relieve diarrhea or constipation.
- Some people suffer from sore throats, attacks of diarrhea or constipation, and their skin may have a mottled look.
- It is easy on the digestive system so the baby is less likely to have constipation or diarrhea.
- When severe, the pain can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation or feeling faint.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.