In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Comercioasesoría femeninoconsultoría femeninoconsulting masculinobefore noun consultancy fees — honorarios por asesoría masculino
- The next six weeks is spent working on consultancy projects for small and medium-sized businesses in Scotland.
- Ten years ago he was a Dundee University drop out whose career encompassed labouring, recruitment consultancy and a rock band.
- The larger accountancy houses add consultancy and other services to their product mix.
- It provides consultancy, IT support, specialised business workshops and an ongoing advice service.
- Andersen's death will be a watershed for accountancy and consultancy; neither will be the same again.
- Just as well the department is offering to fund five days of consultancy if a school wants to develop such a strategy.
- Irish operations include research and development, consultancy and training.
- Last year her €60,000-a-month consultancy to run the Digital Hub came to an end.
- He has since developed interests in a number of companies, offering business consultancy and private investment advice.
- Sai also provides consultancy for environmental modification for handicapped persons.
- Laurent will provide research and development consultancy on an on-going basis.
- The pilot will bring in 28 days of free consultancy from specialists, which could be worth tens of thousands of pounds.
- The expert knowledge of folklorists and ethnologists is also in demand in the tourist and development industries and their academic writings are a cachet to earning consultancies and contracts.
- It recently announced plans to buy companies that are active in energy consultancy.
- For a woman with a background in beauty consultancy and art promotion, she has learned a thing or two about the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Many foreign securities firms have been investing in China by means of technical support and consultancy.
- That's not to suggest that civil servants who have taken lucrative consultancies in private business have done anything wrong.
- Colette Grundy has worked in environmental consultancy for the past 10 years.
- When a short term consultancy became available with PB Asia Parsons Aviation he took it.
- Soon, he ventured into consultancy but was drawn by the prospects in IT.
2BritanicoMedicinapuesto de especialista masculino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.