In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1intermediario masculinoagente intermediario masculino
- In 1993, he took over as president of the central bank and acted as the country's contact man for international finance.
- The person who acted as contact man for all of this was the Admiral.
- The person who acted as the contact man for his trip was the Admiral.
- According to our contact man, these fans barely managed to pay the clinic's first bill and have been frantically raising funds to meet further expenses quoted at $1,000 daily.
- He particularly would like from each club the names and phone numbers of contact men or women for the competitions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.