1intermediario masculinoagente intermediario masculino
- In 1993, he took over as president of the central bank and acted as the country's contact man for international finance.
- The person who acted as contact man for all of this was the Admiral.
- The person who acted as the contact man for his trip was the Admiral.
- According to our contact man, these fans barely managed to pay the clinic's first bill and have been frantically raising funds to meet further expenses quoted at $1,000 daily.
- He particularly would like from each club the names and phone numbers of contact men or women for the competitions.