1anticonceptivo masculinocontraconceptivo masculino
1(device/method) anticonceptivo(method/device) contraconceptivoemergency contraceptive pill — anticonceptivo oral de emergencia masculino
- There is a similar knowledge gap about how physicians can optimize contraceptive counseling.
- There is, however, little knowledge of the sexual and contraceptive behaviour of seasonal workers from which public policy can be developed.
- She believes that the contraceptive pill, like pregnancy, will eventually be shown to protect against breast cancer.
- More than one third of participants discontinued their selected contraceptive method during the year, and an additional 31 women did not obtain scans.
- Lastly, we collected demographic information as well as relationship details, such as duration of relationship and contraceptive method used.
- Second, it hindered the development of a cadre of doctors and nurses with the knowledge and skills to provide contraceptive services.
- Sometimes their sexual experimentation extends to petting or coitus, but the risk of getting pregnant is very high due to lack of using any contraceptive methods.
- Women who are ambivalent about the permanence of the procedure should be counseled to strongly consider another contraceptive method.
- Access to effective and safe contraceptive methods and sexually transmitted disease protection is a primary medical concern for all sexually active women.
- No contraceptive method is perfect, even when you use it the right way.
- In societies where contraceptive knowledge is poor, abortion is the only means available to women to control their reproduction.
- In all cases contraceptive methods are more reliable if used properly.
- They should also be able to easily receive contraceptive counseling and contraceptives.
- Liz was very interested in family planning, and wanted to raise awareness of contraceptive methods available.
- Most women who discontinue hormonal contraception do not use another contraceptive method and are therefore at high risk for unintended pregnancy.
- In the club, teenagers will receive medical guidance about various contraceptive methods with their privacy well protected.
- Viewing episodes of television shows which discuss facts about specific contraceptive methods is associated, though weakly, with more accurate knowledge about those methods.
- It sometimes results from using contraceptive devices that do not fit.
- Lactating women are good candidates for this contraceptive method.
- The combined goals of preventing sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy should be considerations when choosing a contraceptive method.
- Many effective contraceptive methods are available.
- Our results show that most teenagers who become pregnant do access general practice for both general medical services and contraceptive advice before their pregnancy.
- Expanding such knowledge and extending contraceptive access rightly became a focus of working women's organizations in the twenties and thirties.
- Oral contraceptive pills, male condoms, and female sterilization are the contraceptive methods most commonly used in the United States.
- One important issue for patients following emergency contraception therapy is starting a routine contraceptive method.
- The possibility of a male pill will add to the variety of contraceptive methods already available around the world.
- All contraceptive devices are suitable for patients with the exception of intrauterine devices, owing to the risk of infection.
- Evidence for the commission in 1903-04 indicates that there was indeed an increase in contraceptive knowledge and use in the nineteenth century.