In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contractualderivado del contrato
- The injunction we seek is not one that in any way interferes with existing contractual rights or obligations.
- These contractual agreements create a delivery right and an obligation for members.
- The general approach to construction of contractual documents is not in doubt.
- It has also imposed contractual terms that do not permit either bidder to reveal those bids.
- The duties owed by the pastor to the church are not contractual or enforceable.
- The current government, as well as regulators, have been trying to find a way out of their contractual obligations.
- And in that respect, all the churches can do is to impose contractual sanctions.
- But as the speech of Lord Goff demonstrates, that contractual obligation is of little utility.
- We agreed to co-operate with and assist you to comply with your contractual obligations with regard to the defect.
- That contract imposes a similar, contractual duty to exercise reasonable skill and care in relation to the design.
- The frequency of renegotiation is troubling because the contractual changes often are not desirable.
- A person who enters into a binding contract acquires contractual rights that are created by the contract.
- A sharp rise in contractual obligations could, de facto, wipe out his precarious autonomy.
- He did not think it could change and saw it as a binding contractual commitment.
- Desmond's remedy would be the recovery of the rifle, not the right to enforce contractual payment.
- We would be obliged if you would revise your Minutes to reflect this contractual requirement.
- The term also refers to contractual stipulations either implied by law or expressly mandated by the contracting parties.
- These are serious breaches of contractual obligations, the company maintains.
- It was more economically rational to employ forces as and when required on a contractual basis.
- He did what he had to do, and that was to redesign the viaduct such that it could be built and would comply with the contractual requirements.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.