In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(director)director masculinodirectora femeninofinancial controller — directora financiera femenino
- Hughes, who is an air-traffic controller, also invests regularly as an individual.
- As for comfort, I think I read that you can just rest it on your thigh like a regular controller.
- Enthusiasts want to see the drivers do the business, not an electronic controller from the pits.
- The engine and automatic transmission controllers are combined into a single processor.
- Mission controllers received a signal from the craft some 90 minutes after launch, confirming that all was well.
- It had been alleged that a particular dealer had behaved fraudulently and the controller duly exercised the power.
- In effect, they act as replacement storage controllers for the devices they are virtualizing.
- A trainee controller mistakenly directed a plane to descend through the flight level of another plane.
- This would be controlled automatically by the lower element temperature controllers.
- The pin in the processor connected to the controller is called the interrupt request line.
- It takes a year of regular training before controllers can consider themselves fully fledged.
- According to the police reports, no one tried to come to her help or even pulled the signal to warn a controller.
- The probe was also used to help train flight controllers how to acquire radio signals from space.
- The electronics of fan controllers can sometimes run very hot.
- Electricity board controllers were able to re-route power to most areas quite quickly, said the spokesman.
- The CCTV will be monitored by controllers in Bradford who have direct contact with police.
- This causes me to not be able to close the door if I install the fan controller.
- The fan will still get power from the fan controller; it will just be monitored by both.
- As the helicopters arrived, controllers smoothly directed them to the awaiting refuelers.
- Data is fed from the antenna to the robot controller, enabling it to sense its position.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.