1lo cordiallo ameno
- I'm hoping to hook up with friends for dinner and conviviality.
- Breaking bread together is communion, community, the conviviality of friendship.
- In his work on immediatism in particular, I see a kind of joy in ‘everyday life’ - the small acts of conviviality and sociability that make life worth living.
- The criteria for the places you chose to feature in your guide are very different from those of traditional restaurant guides: artisanship, tradition, conviviality and sustainability.
- The celebration dinner at the Bear Hotel was the usual blend of conviviality, bonhomie and generosity that has characterised the club's activities over the years.