In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cocina femeninocookery classes — clases de cocina femenino
- She successfully completed a Cordon Bleu cookery course earlier this year.
- Further-more, if you miss one cookery programme, there is always another one along in a moment.
- I have completed courses in dressmaking, cookery, flower arranging and painting.
- So check out what the best cookery courses in the UK and overseas have to offer.
- And like all cookery shows, it also gave the impression that cooking is done without cleaning.
- Maybe there is a commercial opportunity for Italian cookery lessons here!
- Competitors had to display their creative tasks in carpentry, craft, cookery and computer skills.
- It wasn't just a hospital but a place where they were taught skills like cookery and crafts.
- The new days would fit in with planned activities including cookery demonstrations and a pensioners' luncheon club.
- Those who take cookery courses come from all backgrounds.
- He was spotted by a TV producer and went on to make 19 series of television cookery programmes
- I am indebted to Scottish cookery writer, Sue Lawrence, for this recipe.
- Students learn everything from cookery to business management and are normally school leavers looking to move into the tourism industry.
- Known for his love of good wine as well as good food, he has written many books and presented more than a dozen TV cookery programmes.
- What makes it worse is that school children get almost no other teaching about food or cookery.
- There was a great turnout on their first night back and a full timetable of events has been planned, such as cookery classes and beauty courses.
- As part of the hotel's entertainment programme, cookery demonstrations are staged throughout the year.
- As well as anger management classes, they take lessons on cookery and childcare skills.
- The library also has a wide range of titles on gardening, cookery, history, computers, biography and travel.
- The participants in cookery had to prepare four varieties of food.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.