In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1refrigerante masculinolíquido refrigerante masculino
- The power plant also produces some 200 million liters of clean water as a result of desalinating sea water, which is used as a coolant.
- They are used as lubricants and coolants, among other applications.
- To beat the heat, fluid-flow systems circulate coolants through the machines.
- All coolant and oil lines to and from the pods were replaced with larger diameter lines.
- At their simplest, they rely on a coolant that absorbs and dissipates heat from the house.
- As coolant circulates through the tubing, heat is removed from the refrigerator to cool the food inside.
- As the coolant passes through the small tubes, it transfers the heat it has absorbed to the blowing air from the grille.
- After purification, the water is used in the gardens and as a coolant during the production process.
- The bottle also indicates that the coolant does not cause corrosion even though there are both copper and aluminium parts in the system.
- After being used as a coolant, the water is returned to the canal about 10 degrees warmer.
- You should also check the level, condition and concentration of the coolant every so often.
- I threw some pepper in with the coolant so the little pinholes in the radiator would be plugged.
- In addition, the heat coming from the engine to the coolant and from the coolant to the radiator is reduced.
- The explosions were blamed on either leaking ammonia - the coolant involved in both cases - or overheating.
- They are designed to dissipate the heat, which the coolant has absorbed from the engine.
- Pipes were split open, releasing coolants that froze nearby structures with a coating of white, sparkling frost.
- When you spray it, the coolant evaporates, taking with it the latent heat of the water and the hot air around it.
- Get your engine coolant tested and adjusted to prevent the coolant from freezing up.
- Because liquid coolants are prohibited in Formula 1, the only means of keeping the temperature down is the air streaming through the brake cooling vents.
- Manual stirring will often suffice but in many cases the coolant must be sprayed on to the tool.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.