In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1refrigerante masculinolíquido refrigerante masculino
- They are used as lubricants and coolants, among other applications.
- Pipes were split open, releasing coolants that froze nearby structures with a coating of white, sparkling frost.
- As the coolant passes through the small tubes, it transfers the heat it has absorbed to the blowing air from the grille.
- I threw some pepper in with the coolant so the little pinholes in the radiator would be plugged.
- In addition, the heat coming from the engine to the coolant and from the coolant to the radiator is reduced.
- All coolant and oil lines to and from the pods were replaced with larger diameter lines.
- The explosions were blamed on either leaking ammonia - the coolant involved in both cases - or overheating.
- At their simplest, they rely on a coolant that absorbs and dissipates heat from the house.
- Because liquid coolants are prohibited in Formula 1, the only means of keeping the temperature down is the air streaming through the brake cooling vents.
- You should also check the level, condition and concentration of the coolant every so often.
- The power plant also produces some 200 million liters of clean water as a result of desalinating sea water, which is used as a coolant.
- As coolant circulates through the tubing, heat is removed from the refrigerator to cool the food inside.
- When you spray it, the coolant evaporates, taking with it the latent heat of the water and the hot air around it.
- To beat the heat, fluid-flow systems circulate coolants through the machines.
- The bottle also indicates that the coolant does not cause corrosion even though there are both copper and aluminium parts in the system.
- They are designed to dissipate the heat, which the coolant has absorbed from the engine.
- After being used as a coolant, the water is returned to the canal about 10 degrees warmer.
- Get your engine coolant tested and adjusted to prevent the coolant from freezing up.
- After purification, the water is used in the gardens and as a coolant during the production process.
- Manual stirring will often suffice but in many cases the coolant must be sprayed on to the tool.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.