In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
verbo transitivo y intransitivo
- She copyread all the greats over the years.
- This type of work can range from copyreading a text for flow and proper grammar to substantive editing.
- Instruction will focus on techniques of gathering and reporting news; on skills of editing, copyreading, and proofreading; and on the techniques for designing newspaper pages.
- Do not sacrifice your credibility by neglecting to copyread; It really goes a long way.
- I have a good handle on the English language, and have had previous experience editing and copyreading other people's work.
- Participants to the said competition totaled 910, with 65 competitors in each of the seven categories: news writing, feature writing, editorial writing, sports writing, copyreading and headline writing, editorial cartooning and photojournalism, both in English and Filipino.
- Textbooks have been translated from the authentic national textbooks by the principal, and copyread by foreign teachers.
- The bibliography is being revised, copyread, proofread, and updated.
- The only caveat I think is that a man who has created a story to the extent of having written or rewritten it should not copyread it as well.
- Articles written in English or Czech are not corrected by the editors and should therefore be submitted in a copyread version.
- It also doesn't seem, to me, like the essay was copyread or proofread.
- That the yearbook staff failed to copyread the whole thing before sending it to the printer is inexcusable.
- Further, someone still has to copyread these agreements - and that someone is still going to be you.
- At her present pace, in a few short years Mai should be ready to copyread each edition of Human Rights for Workers before I publish it on the Web.
- Each Tuesday afternoon, production team members copyread & design using the computer, and produce graphics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.