1trombosis coronaria femenino
- Spending 40 minutes hanging around at icy bus stops will thicken your blood, putting you at risk of coronary thrombosis, stroke, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Early the next morning he was found dead in bed of a coronary thrombosis.
- George VI, a heavy smoker, survived a major operation to remove his left lung but later succumbed to a blood clot which caused a coronary thrombosis - a blockage in the blood flow to the heart resulting in a fatal heart attack.
- Acute pancreatitis is sometimes mistaken for a coronary thrombosis.
- Aspirin in low doses also acts as a blood thinning drug and is used to prevent clotting conditions in the arteries like coronary thrombosis.