1corpúsculo masculinoglóbulo masculinored/white corpuscle — glóbulo rojo/blanco masculino
- But the result of the treatment can affect the blood corpuscles and may even cause death.
- For a time, all you can see are blurred shapes swimming around on a glass slide, then suddenly everything becomes clear and you are studying a blood corpuscle or a cancerous cell.
- It is composed of: red corpuscles, white cells, platelets, and blood plasma.
- Arterioles have a relatively thick muscular wall in comparison to their luminal diameter; the lumen of the smallest arterioles can accommodate about three to four red blood corpuscles.
- There was absolutely no way to cure it and the ill persons didn't show the distinct signs of the other kinds - no overproduction of white blood corpuscles, no attacks of high fever and no spleen tumors at all.