1(related)correspondientecorresponding to sth — correspondiente a algo
- When landlords allow student housing to deteriorate, there is a corresponding decrease in property value that impacts surrounding properties.
- This choice comes with a corresponding impact on Dahl's character and its portrayal.
- The port that served the corresponding function in the United States at the time of the famine was New York, not Philadelphia.
- There may be circumstances when it is important to be able to estimate the distribution function and the corresponding mean and median values parametrically.
- Their tragic flaw, of course, was the relatively arbitrary assignment of these functions to areas, and the belief in the corresponding shape of the skull.
- The reactive dyes have been characterized by the corresponding color index names and numbers, the chemical class and reactive groups.
- When writing a job description, consider the following examples of job features and corresponding functions.
- To the authors' knowledge, the function of the corresponding genes has not been revealed yet.
- If we combine these two assumptions, it can be assumed that everything performs its function only if it has the corresponding excellence and not evil.
- We cloned the corresponding genes and performed secondary tests to determine their function in chromosome behavior.
- Such an effect suggests that the corresponding proteins are redundant in function.
- Touch one of them, and you are immediately taken to the corresponding page and the data-entry controls are enabled for that function.
- Based on statistical data, the scheduler decides whether the application will be hardware accelerated or whether a corresponding software function is used.
- Whenever it is well formed it shows that the vital energy is flowing smoothly within the person and indicates that the corresponding area of a person's life is functioning soundly.
- He is confident that average grades have risen beyond the corresponding rise in abilities.
- That uniqueness gives space its own operational characteristics - with the corresponding advantages and limitations.
- Without a person developing the corresponding moral character necessary for self-restraint, his liberty is bound to result in the harm of others.
- Just hit the CTRL or SHIFT or ALT button and then the corresponding key to execute the desired function.
- But however familiar nature is, men still feel its transcendent power, along with a corresponding intimation of transcendence in themselves.
- More than most places, its history is marked by a regularity of tyranny and violence - no doubt the legacy of successive invasions and a corresponding inconstancy of rulers.