In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel ondulado masculino
- We used corrugated paper to form columns, and assembled small wood scraps and pipe cleaners for sculptures, rails, fences and ramps.
- Glue corrugated paper to the binding of the book.
- Boxes can be decorated with left over wallpaper scraps, coloured corrugated paper and twine and sponge art.
- It will retain small parts of the business located in Norway, Sweden and Poland, which concentrate on containerboard and corrugated paper.
- In 1871, one Albert L. Jones patented corrugated paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.