In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1orientación psicopedagógica femeninoacademic counseling — orientación universitaria femenino
- he's having counseling for his drinking problem — está en terapia por su alcoholismo
- marriage guidance counseling — terapia matrimonial
- before noun counseling service — servicio personalizado de asesoramiento y ayuda
- marriage counseling service — servicio de terapia de pareja
- Mediators do not practice law (in their role as mediators) and they do not provide counseling or therapy.
- She says that they finally admitted that they did not have all the answers and sought professional business and personal counseling.
- There are many times that therapy or counseling is exactly what's needed in any effective program of self help.
- It combines group therapy, one-to-one counselling and personal assignment work.
- He was one of the pioneers in school counseling, dedicated to helping young people get a constructive start in life.
- The first offers career guidance and counselling, psychometric assessments and an education programme.
- Short-term psycho-educational counseling will assist couples in planning emotional time together.
- A family physician can often help, or grief counseling or therapy may be appropriate.
- I still have a long way to go and with the assistance of professional counseling there is hope that I will recover and begin again to rebuild my life.
- In another condition, women received both standard counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- I suggest psychological counselling and therapy for possible recovering of her memory, and dealing with this situation.
- Most recovery approaches include concurrent psychological treatment or counselling to assist patients in their recovery.
- The network places much emphasis on psychosocial counseling and training of counselors is a core activity of the network.
- To accomplish this, he pressed for nongraded classes, open education, greater flexibility in programming, and personal counselling.
- There must also be provision of legal, medical and psychological counselling and adequate social services for the victims.
- Yet he did not, according to his testimony, seek professional counseling or guidance after it occurred.
- Yet we know that it can be learned and that people can become more resilient as a result of counseling and therapy.
- Therapeutic modalities included individual counseling, process-oriented group therapy and case management.
- Civic leaders called upon citizens to go to their houses of worship and to seek psychological counseling.
- Psychologists also offer on-site counseling and education services relating to such topics as depression, substance abuse and trauma.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.