In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reconvención femeninocontrademanda femenino
- That explains the controversies and counterclaims about who is borrowing what from whom.
- NASA also recently published this web site with point-by-point counterclaims to Apollo hoax allegations.
- There are claims and counterclaims over whether the railings were in need of repair before the trip or if they were damaged in a collision earlier in the evening.
- But there have been counterclaims that Mr Hughes has overreacted and has aggravated villagers.
- And as with any hot scandal, it is fast developing into a whole new blame game altogether with claims and counterclaims flying all over the place - and that's just in the blogosphere.
- It is understood that there are counterclaims that the player was goading supporters.
- The connection between the two led to a series of claims and counterclaims that seriously damaged Number 10.
- What I will be doing is focusing on some recent developments in the debates produced by these familiar claims and counterclaims.
- There have been claims and counterclaims throughout the week about what's happening inside that refugee camp, or indeed what happened in the previous days.
- Claim and counterclaim continue about the salary arrangements.
- And public cynicism is also likely to increase as the claims and counterclaims become increasingly frantic as polling day approaches.
- There are a hundred more pieces of the jigsaw to fit into place: retrospective claim and counterclaim about planned and spontaneous action.
- For every claim there is, somewhere, a counterclaim.
- Claims and counterclaims are being made about who is right and who is wrong in the development of this fishery.
- This is not the place to lay out claims and counterclaims about how life originated on Earth; we plan to do that, soon enough.
- Many claims and counterclaims were advertised about who the real market leader was and who was the benefactor of the readers and protected the consumer's wallet.
- With mounds of defamatory material, of claims and counterclaims, will anyone pay attention?
- But they did not talk about any deaths, even though there were counterclaims by the ruling party that six of their supporters were killed in the confrontation.
- One day the media seems filled with reports of new findings and declarations, yet the next day there appears just as many counterclaims.
- It's been 14 months of headlines, charges, claims and counterclaims and lots of hearings.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.