In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1luz interior femenino
- Can you tell me why an automobile courtesy light that fades slowly makes you feel good?
- For example, if you open and close the boot before leaving the car, it might be that the courtesy light is sticking on.
- The Deluxe version includes a motion detector with audio alarm, interior courtesy light, a power connection for external power, an audio low-battery warning and triple access codes.
- If the car moves off with a door open, that is at below three mph, there is an audible warning and the courtesy lights flash to warn the driver.
- The door was unlocked and the courtesy light revealed a passenger, waiting for him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.