1certificado provisional (de seguro) masculinonota de cobertura femenino
- The text of the cover note showed that the policy wording was at that time still to be agreed.
- In the cover note it is not indicated that the amount is fixed and therefore not subject to revision.
- In this case it also ignores the fact that the insurance slip and reinsurance cover notes also contained the Stabler Wording.
- Reinsurance cover notes had not been supplied to the back office at Brighton.
- You'll need to show them a valid insurance cover note for the car and the car's up to date certificate.
- A cover note was issued at 4.30 on 9 October 1986 to last until midday 10 October 1986.
- The agent had, by an altogether separate fraud, issued cover notes in respect of non-existent policies.
- It was the first to introduce the system whereby a customer can view a car, pay for it, and drive it home with a seven-day insurance cover note.
- The authority had received reports of fraudulent motor cover notes issued to foreigners at borders by unlicenced insurance agents.
- The terms of the Reinsurance are evidenced by the cover note.
- Kia is also giving the first seven days' insurance for free, so first-time buyers don't have to organise one of those troublesome temporary cover notes.