In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ser coautor de
- We are all co-writing the future of history, together.
- I co-wrote one song with Billy Corgan, but that was pretty much it.
- She co-wrote her first album and has written songs for Jennifer Lopez.
- She's currently co-writing a stage adaptation of the book.
- It also stars Eugene Levy, who co-wrote the script.
- Currently I'm working for BBC Radio Four, co-writing a weekly comedy thing.
- Benjamin had worked in counter terrorism at the NSA in the 1990's and co-wrote a book on just this topic.
- I co-wrote a book a while ago on the British class system.
- She became their most frequent collaborator, writing or co-writing twenty of Ivory's twenty-five features to date.
- Critics and fans tend to feel an artist is more ‘legitimate’ if they write or co-write their own material.
- Two books were co-written with his wife, Susan.
- She co-wrote five of the album's 14 songs and further stepped up her game by serving as the album's sole executive producer.
- We're going to talk with the man who co-wrote the law protecting agents' identities.
- Gallagher co-wrote the song, and provided backing vocals and lead guitar.
- He directed it, starred in it, co-wrote the screenplay, and wrote the original music.
- Even when you're working from another person's material, you usually write or co-write the script.
- Gibson, who funded, directed and co-wrote the upcoming movie, said he wanted the movie to be shocking and extreme.
- Yes, I've written for many years, not everything, but I write a lot of my own songs or co-write a lot of my own songs.
- Australian-born Mel Gibson directed and co-wrote the film, which runs just over two hours long.
- John Carpenter, who directed and co-wrote the original is producing the remake.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.