In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lugar donde se compra y vende crack
- People feel less safe in neighborhoods that show evidence of crack houses, drug dealing, and related violence.
- In the ultimate of ironies, it looked like the station had become a crack house.
- He visits all the hot spots, including shooting galleries and crack houses.
- A couple of doors down from our home there was a crack house 15 years ago.
- Police plan to use new powers to shut crack houses and drug dens in Swindon.
- Dad's house isn't a crack house or on the verge of falling apart.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.