- He was more interested in crap games, the over-and-under, the horses, and selling sweaters out of the trunk of his car.
- Bill is an inveterate gambler and has forged Fred's signature for $10,000, which he lost in a crap game.
- He wants to be a solid guy, a good Christian, one that comes straight home on payday and doesn't know where the floating crap game is.
- He runs a floating crap game that is temporarily homeless.
- No, the crap games in question are illegal dice and are played anywhere out of sight of the law.