1.1(plant)planta trepadora femeninoenredadera femenino
- Flowering plants, creepers and hedge shrubs will be planted.
- Everything was overgrown with the same creeper vines, fungi and lichen that the old fences were.
- Yes muntries are little purple berries and they're the fruit of a shrub, a ground creeper, that grows down in eastern South Australia.
- Bright green baby's tears, blue star creeper, and creeping thyme grow below them.
- The plant, a creeper of the arum lily family, is a native of Mexico and Guatemala.
- One most beautiful and exotic of creepers is cardinal creeper.
- They walked down the man trail, enjoying the many songs of the tree creepers above.
- Brown creepers have just taken over the neighborhood, you hear them everywhere you go.
- A flock of brown creepers were on most of the trees.
- A brown creeper also wooed us for just one day.