1(story/film) escalofriante(story/film) espeluznante
- This just feeds my fear of being some immediately identifiable creepy weirdo.
- Watch out in particular for a very creepy Italian man on a trans-continental train!
- No one ever goes to the abyss because it's too wide and deep and creepy and cold.
- Why does this article feel like a recipe for turning into a slightly creepy man who grins and stares at people?
- I stared at these people, wondering what everyone was being so creepy about.
- There's a creepy moment when you catch sight of your own bottom reflected in the changing room mirror.
- We don't know much about it, except that it's got a creepy girl on the front.
- The product itself is less creepy and weird than the testimonials on the website.
- Even though he's creepy and stalkerish and freaky I have a soft spot for him.
- I love this chapter and there may even be a horrible creepy cliff hanger at the end!
- Like all good fairy tales it can be creepy and scary, but it also has a real feeling of darkness running through it.
- This isn't a debate, it's not politics, it's something ugly and ignorant and creepy.
- The only thing that was creepy about that movie was seeing an el Camino with a working engine and no rust, but that could just be me.
- I picked up the soundtrack in Brighton for a mere tenner, and it's every bit as wonderful and creepy as the film.
- People still cling to the story about the girl who was lured by some creepy idiot.
- It is a land of ghosts and creepy discarded toys, if you're brave enough to look.
- It's a good idea to take along the person you live with, so he or she doesn't think you're up to anything creepy.
- Some people find it creepy to go to a bar where you can party with folks as old as your parents, but I kind of like it.
- It's a creepy way to live your life and one that is as popular with celebrities as it is in offices up and down the country.
- In fact, it made me feel very creepy, but let me say that I have seen much worse from famous people.
2(person) repulsivo(person) asqueroso