- It felt good to stretch my legs walking up the hill and the flowers were glorious in the crepuscular light.
- Back in the crepuscular gloom of my Tyneside flat, the result seemed satisfactory.
- Deskbound in the yellow room during the crepuscular hour, I'm typing scientific syntax, window flung open.
- It's a well-worn dichotomy, but the song's gently strummed guitar and the high, wending melody that draws nearer, moving like mysterious lights in the crepuscular sky, invest it with new promise.
- Darkness breeds silence, and this show basks in crepuscular gloom.
- The last three miles go fast, and the canyon opens up to a crepuscular dome of sky.