In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enfermedad de Crohn femenino
- Stress appears to play a role in the exacerbation of Crohn's disease.
- He's had flare-ups of Crohn's disease, a serious inflammation of the intestines that causes pain and diarrhea.
- The most common symptoms of both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- Stomas are commonly necessary in sufferers of inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- His major interest is in what's called Inflammatory Bowel Disease, that's Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- What is an appropriate diet for a person with mild Crohn's disease?
- The risk of colorectal cancer in patients with Crohn's disease is lower than in patients with ulcerative colitis.
- This agent may prove to be useful in the treatment of gynecologic fistulas in Crohn's disease.
- There's no known medical cure for either ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease.
- If your doctor thinks you may have Crohn's disease, he or she will ask you about your symptoms and do a complete exam to look for signs of the illness.
- The association occurs more often in patients with Crohn's disease than in those with ulcerative colitis.
- Two kinds of inflammatory bowel disease are Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- The ongoing symptoms of Crohn's disease, such as diarrhoea, can lead to weight loss.
- The other main inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, can affect any part of the digestive tract from the mouth to the anus.
- Unlike Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis does not involve the small intestine.
- The term, inflammatory bowel disease, refers to two conditions called ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
- We're looking at multiple sclerosis, juvenile onset diabetes and Crohn's disease.
- At the other end, pregnancy results in a welcome break from psoriasis or the distressing symptoms of Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.
- Histopathology confirmed the diagnosis of Crohn's disease.
- Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are the two most common forms of inflammatory bowel disease.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.