1to cross-refer sb to sth — remitir a algn a algo
- to cross-refer sth to sth — remitir de algo a algo
- That cross-referred to an interview inside which noted that York's great dame has a passion for needlework.
- Extra officers have been drafted in to re-examine original crime scene evidence and to use the Holmes computer, not available in the 1970s, to cross-refer statements and patterns against police databases.
- This will also cross-refer with the introduction of biometric passports for all UK citizens from 2008.
- Each instance of export will be cross-referred with the register maintained by the Economy Ministry to verify whether a transaction deals with goods of potential dual use.
- In very large cellars and in commercial ones where the bin contents changed frequently, it was established practice to use circular bin labels with numbers that would cross-refer to the cellar records.
- It expressly cross-refers to other material.
- Before you know it, government agencies will be able to cross-refer our identity biometrics with our credit rating with our exact location in the country at will.
- There are 80 poems and a Prologue but they don't usually read as individually complete poems - they cross-refer, build up, pull in different directions.
- The fragments form a cross-referring network rather than a linear argument.
- It can cross-refer to the Herald's property pages, and then to a website with editorial on home improvements.
- When looking at Clause 19.5, it was significant that it cross-referred to Clause 19.6.
- Perhaps what should be considered is a better system for cross-referring reports, precluding duplication.
- The final column sets out the reasons for accepting/rejecting each recommendation; where the proposal is to accept, this column merely cross-refers to the relevant reasoning contained in the Inspector's Report.
- Crucially, make sure the seller's name and address are the ones on the V5 and cross-refer all paperwork.
- Ignoring the chronology, it extended to some 149 paragraphs and cross-referred to dozens of the documents in the lever arch file exhibits.