In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vender en forma cruzadahacer venta cruzada de
- Our ability to cross-sell products and services also will be enhanced.
- Expanding banking operations and technological innovations have increased the utility of telemarketing as an ideal solution to cross-sell services such as checking accounts, CDs, credit cards and mortgages.
- Finally, salespeople need to actively reach out to existing members with families to cross-sell club programs.
- Profitability is fine-tuned by branch and by customer, and these measures encourage employees to cross-sell products and to treat customers better than they might expect to be treated at a bank.
- Europeans are used to cross-selling insurance and banking products.
- That way they have the ability to value their customer so they can cross-sell, cross-promote between services.
- His company has a business model of aggressively cross-selling the products of its various divisions, which, say former and current employees and investigators, can lead to serious conflicts of interest.
- Those companies with diversified product portfolios and large-scale operations may cross-sell their approved drug-eluting stents with their other products.
- Going forward, neither party will be drawn on joint development potential, preferring instead to point to the synergies and cross-selling opportunities that exist.
- Added value must be defined by sellers in terms of buyers' needs, rather than focusing on customers as captives who can be cross-sold other products from a firm's portfolio.
- So issuers are looking to cross-sell additional financial services more than ever.
- That meant that they were missing out on a million cross-selling opportunities, and that their customer analysis would be skewed through their non-inclusion.
- This is central to the bank's true goal: cross-selling products.
- Its application to several sources of sales data can suggest which products should be cross-sold with each other.
- In addition, both companies' target markets have been converging at the edges, which caused problems with cross-selling agreements between them.
- What if you have 15 different questions you want to ask for each product/customer relationship, such as questions about pricing, cross-selling, upselling or credit risk?
- They're especially good with younger people, capturing them when they're young to cross-sell products later on.
- It would give you an idea of what products to cross-sell and up-sell.
- It's really more package-selling than cross-selling or up-selling.
- While some vendors are looking to cross-sell opportunities, others see it as a natural way to meet the needs of ever more demanding clients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.