In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There is a shield layer between the two wafers of the switch to further isolate and prevent crosstalk between the left and right channels.
- This was key to avoid unwanted measurement crosstalk that destroys quantum information.
- Pre-compensation causes increased crosstalk and reflections and should actually be disabled in some systems.
- This crosstalk adds line noise and can cause signal errors, a pitfall historically remedied by slowing the signal rate, limiting the cable length or both.
- Noise, distortion and crosstalk are inaudible.
- This crosstalk is neglected in ordinary optical communication systems.
- One of the problems comes from crosstalk between the VCO and low noise amplifier.
- Various forms of crosstalk in the signaling network can be characterized with this approach.
- Issues like crosstalk and overwriting are being addressed with encouraging results.
- This greatly minimizes crosstalk among signals and helps to balance the effective impedance of each line at high frequencies.
- Further characterization of these pathways and the extent of crosstalk with other signalling pathways is now required.
- Given the extensive interactions and crosstalk known to occur between signalling pathways, it should also be profitable to test the nutrient-responsiveness of signalling mutants isolated in other screening programmes.
- Such data provide evidence of crosstalk of signals derived from carbon (2-oxoglutarate and sucrose) and nitrogen metabolism (glutamine).
- In particular, connector wires' close proximity can cause signal crosstalk between signaling wires, effectively reducing their signal-to-noise ratio.
- There are different diameter wires and different systems to prevent crosstalk.
- You're dealing with electrical signals that are subject to corrosion, crosstalk and shorts.
- This can lead to miniaturization of chip size, reduction of crosstalk noise, and facilitation of layout.
- First, they needed an optical pickup able to read the data from a particular layer without crosstalk from adjacent layers.
- An apparatus and method for reducing crosstalk and other noise sources in downhole tools is disclosed.
- This reduces crosstalk between signaling routes.
2Britanico(repartee)intercambio de comentarios ocurrentes
- The room can suddenly fill with terse and emotionally charged crosstalk, sounding much like a hospital emergency room.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.