1(espectáculo o persona que atrae mucho público) gran atracción femenino
- But the real crowd-pullers have been the ‘concept’ cars and bikes showcasing future technologies and raising the aspirations of customers.
- Much is riding on the new one-day format's capacity to attract young and old to a version of the game which is played midweek up and down the country in club cricket but has never before been offered up as a county crowd-puller.
- The cars are crowd-pullers and appear around the country at stately homes, shopping centres and country fairs.
- Live shows and film stars are sure crowd-pullers.
- Big supermarket chains are using petrol as a crowd-puller so that more people will come into their stores.
- The Mastiff was a big crowd-puller in the recently concluded championship dog show in the city.
- An improvement might have been the inclusion of two Polish composers who are real crowd-pullers.
- With the school Easter holiday imminent - traditionally the moment when the tourist season kicks off in earnest - visitor attractions around the region are revealing their new crowd-pullers.
- At times, he has been a thorn in the side of successive political leaders, but as an orator he is one of the best crowd-pullers in the party.
- Baby elephant Kito has been a crowd-puller with thousands of visitors flocking to the zoo to catch their first glimpse of him.
- But 15 years on it is one of motorcycle sport's biggest crowd-pullers.
- She is much anthologised, frequently quoted and feted by the organisers of literary festivals and the like who can recognise a crowd-puller when they see one.
- Limerick, city and county, presents dozens of excellent cultural and other events annually but most of them are more niche attractions than mass crowd-pullers lasting a week or more.
- You can't deny that the exhibits are crowd-pullers, but they are not going to get maximum attention on their own.
- It may only be January but work is already under way to make sure the August crowd-puller gets off the ground and is a huge success.
- Successive fashion events like the India Fashion Week, held this time in Mumbai, have come to be major crowd-pullers, attracting people even from foreign countries.
- Easter bookings don't give enough time to get crowd-pullers.
- Beauty queens and film stars may be good crowd-pullers but people are no longer gullible to vote for them.
- What is an American movie if not a crowd-puller?
- Another crowd-puller was a racing go-kart designed as a class project by last year's mechanical engineering students.