In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1velocidad de crucero femenino
- Maintaining an even cruising speed is far more efficient than speeding up and slowing down all the time. It should also be noted, along the same lines, that flooring the gas at every start is going to kill your gas mileage.
- This limitation should be overcome in future testing by accelerating vehicles over longer distances and to cruising speeds.
- By using the readouts, you can determine the best cruising speed for maximum economy.
- The cruising speed ranges from about 20 to 26 mph and top speed is between 27 and 30 mph depending on the engines installed.
- A reasonable cruising speed of about 15 knots can be expected with a top speed of 18 to 20 knots depending on wind, weather and how the boat is loaded.
- It has a cruising speed of 120-120 knots but can fly as slow as 35 knots in some cases and is well suited to flying low, using valleys to hide from radar.
- A fuel flow meter also allows you to select a comfortable cruising speed that optimizes the amount of fuel being consumed.
- High speed with good flying characteristics was maxed at 375 mph with a general cruising speed held between 275 and 340 mph at 1900-hp per engine.
- The ship can attain a speed of 29 knots and, at a cruising speed of 18 knots, has a range of over 7,000 nm.
- The aircraft has a cruising speed up to 530 km/h with a maximum speed of 560 km/h.
- With the standard engine installation and a normal load, the cruising speed is about 20 mph and top speed about 30 mph.
- At cruising speeds, it's quiet - you can barely hear the engine noise.
- It will patrol inshore and offshore waters and has a cruising speed of 23 knots with a top speed of 28 knots.
- The ship headed out to sea at its modest maximum cruising speed of 13 knots.
- On this sort of trip, you can expect all the trimmings: a four-seater aircraft with a cruising speed of 450 mph, reclining leather seats, champagne and caviar on tap and a shiny black car to whisk you to your destination.
- As the first supersonic passenger airliner, with a cruising speed of 1,350 mph - twice the speed of sound - it revolutionised transatlantic travel.
- It's still firm and the wheel needs a strong hand to keep the car online at cruising speeds, but 300 mile-stints in this car will melt away when you consider the speeds you'll be doing.
- Yet at cruising speeds, the big engine burbles along in serene style.
- The range at the economical cruising speed of 9 knots using two engines is 5000 nautical miles with a 20% margin in tank capacity.
- At a comfortable cruising speed of 16 to 18 miles per hour, she consumes about 18 gallons of fuel per hour or a little more than a gallon per mile which is quite economical for a 45-foot boat.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.