In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Químicacristal masculinobath crystals — sales de baño
- If these photons are reflected back into the junction, by a cleavage plane in the crystal, for example, a standing wave can be established.
- The cleavage planes between prismatic stibnite crystals have been infilled by sphalerite.
- Thus, the crystals have cleavage planes for the necessary migration aptitude.
- The pattern of diffracted rays and their intensity are determined from the arrangement of atoms and number of electrons on each atom in the crystal.
- Scientists soon learned that they could use X-ray diffraction to learn how atoms and molecules were arranged in crystals.
- The other terms that confuse many are the words crystal, cut crystal, or crystal glass.
- ‘There will be six pottery stalls, two selling stainless steel saucepans and one selling crystal glass,’ he said.
- To wash it all down, we stuck with the house white - an Australian wine, which is drunk from some new exquisite long stem crystal glasses.
- Cut glass crystal was the mainstay and it took the intervention of fashion designers into the glass industry to turn the thinking around.
- For instance, one room is completely walled in mirrors with huge crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
- Expect the best crystal wine glasses, such as Schott or Riedel, in the correct shape for each wine, be it a Tempranillo or a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Whether it's made of glass or brass, cutglass crystal or ceramics, a vase is a thing of beauty, writes SURABHI KHOSLA.
- Canoe camps range from fully catered varieties with luxury tents and crystal glass down to more basic operations where you put up your own mosquito net and join in with the cooking.
- Although the magical scenery filled with priceless glass and crystal furnishings was spectacular and worth a closer look, the two had no time to marvel at it.
- The inside of the restaurant is splendid and elegant, decorated with green crystal glass screens dividing it into different dining areas with dazzling dragon wall sculptures.
- Chorusing male red-ruffed fruit crows sound like breath blown across a bottle, followed by a finger spun along the wet rim of a crystal glass.
- Alexander shouted impatiently, banging his crystal glass of whisky down on the desk and spilling it slightly.
- Goods valued at thousands of euro, including crystal glass, have been taken by shoplifters, believed to be from Cork and Waterford, from a number of stores.
- But she remembered one dream in detail and knew it to be a dream: She was at a party in a mansion with large mirrored rooms and crystal chandeliers.
- There are over 40 varieties made from clay, marble, granite, brass, panchaloka, aluminium, papier-mâché rosewood, sandalwood, crystal glass etc.
- The place was a mess; all the tables were either broken or burnt to cinders, crystal glass and china fragments littered the floor along with shattered cutlery and shredded table cloths.
- There will also be a show of local crafts including fretwork, crystal glass, embroidery, dancing costumes, placemats, potted plants, flowers, and taxidermy.
- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- High-grade crystal glass has its own delicate sound.
2.2(watch cover)cristal masculinovidrio masculinomica femenino América Latina
- Sapphire crystal is the cover of choice for premium watches.
- The only description I can equate is when the watch crystal catches a beam of sun and dances around the walls/ceilings.
- The cornea is the clear part of the eye much like a watch crystal.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.