- The azure sky above was only slightly clouded by the thick cumulus clouds that strayed away from each other, to occasionally cover up the sun's streams of rays.
- When the air condenses into small, lumpy, low pockets of cloud, this is cumulus.
- The first normally is associated with vertical clouds such as cumulus.
- The basic cloud forms are cumulus, which are heaped clouds; stratus, which are layer clouds; and cirrus, which are wispy.
- These types of funnel clouds form out of large cumulus clouds or very weak thunderstorms and normally do not have the energy to reach the ground.